Search This Blog

Friday 30 August 2024

Planting trees on my birthday at 50

On my birthday today, am adding more 350 trees , the trees included grivellia, mangoes , eucalyptus and guavas to our Rukoki school forest. 

I was marking my 50th Birthday. 

Ofcourse drinks and eats plus a BIRTHDAY CAKE was enjoyed by the multiple orphans and people around me.

The tee planting campaigns project is dedicated to the Kasese Humanist Orphans and its an environmental conservation initiative that aims at protecting nature and its beauty,  saving for the orphans and also as a school sustainable effort to help the school with firewood to prepare school meals.

Attached are some pictures. 

Pictured at the nursery bed site

Some guavas 

My shamba boy sorting out seedlings to transplant at the school forest 

To SUPPORT OUR TREE PLANTING INITIATIVES,  send your donations via Nonprofit Industrial complex 

https://givebutter.com/kasese

With science, we can progress

No comments: