Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 August 2024

Bwambale Robert at 50

Tomorrow 28th August is my BIRTHDAY 



Bwambale @50 is such a great achievement in life.

I am so thankful for Nature to favor my existence.  I thank happy humans who have been there for me and all the folks I work with as we labor in creating a better world 🌎 for humanity and its wider biodiversity. 

Special thanks goes to my dear wife for all the care and the entire supportive family. To the haters, continue the hate for it's none of my business. I remain focused and committed to persue my dreams and aspirations.

My wish goes to the many children, families, colleagues who think my existence has had a positive impact on  their lives and it's my greater happiness and pride. 

Over the years!

I have tirelessly labored much of my time in building schools.

Put in place orphanage care shelters.

Fed multiples of people.

Dressed scores of happy humans

Treated sick people and provided first aid to many.

Offered water to humans.

Fixed stone, mud and brick walls.

Empowered locals with vocational skills.

Offered formal education and counselled those with challenges,

Offered shelter to those who lack it.

Planted crops to benefit humanity.

Planted trees for home, commercial and environmental conservation. 

Provided light to those who need it.

Encouraged youths on better paths to go on about life and success. 

Empowered and uplifted community groups.

Opened gates to success to a section of vulnerable kids.

Exposed Humanist values, rationalism, science and reason to humanity in my community. 

And so many other accomplishments. 

One of my recent photos shot today 27th August 2024

For any birthday gifts, it will go to helping the many needy and orphaned children under my care.

https://givebutter.com/kasese



With Science, we can progress

No comments: