Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Kasese Humanist School becomes an AAI Affiliate

Keeping friendships and making them last forever is one of my concerns as i continue to promote secular views in this part of the world. I first became to interract with ATHEIST ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL based in the United States in the year 2010. 





 Am happy that after a decade, one of my establishments KASESE HUMANIST PRIMARY SCHOOL is now an Affiliate of this organization. 


AAI has helped my school project with so many things ranging from furnitures, renovation funds, tuition for needy students and supporting building of some classrooms at the Rukoki campus. They continue to accept and redirect financial support to my works and its the reason my school continue to grow and serve over the years.
More information about how to help the school from the AAI Website, here is the link on how to help support the works of Kasese Humanist School:


: And to learn more about Kasese Humanist School, visit our school website on the address below:

No comments: