Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2024

Making bookshelves for our library

 I am currently  making bookshelves to add on the walls to shelter readable books at Kasese Humanist Primary School Rukoki campus library.


I am making several of these to fit in different rooms as well to serve different purposes as well. 

Some will shelter box files, spring files, learners  belongings etc.


Doing good is my religion and I strongly believe that actions speaks louder than words.

I am financing this activity using revenues from some of our establishments at the Autogarage facility and our rental property at Bizoha Backpackers Hostel. 

Support our works by chipping in something via out fundraising pages on Atheist Alliance International website and Nonprofit Industrial Complex. 

https://givebutter.com/kasese

With Science, we can progress 


No comments: